Are you looking for professional garages carrying out Powder Coating Stockport to refurbish your car’s alloy wheels?
Visit Millennium Vehicle Services for cost-effective solutions. Located at 1A Shaw Heath, King Street, Stockport SK3 0DP Manchester, we extend top-quality wheel refurbishment services to restore the aesthetics of your car’s damaged alloy wheels.
Though most motorists prefer alloy wheels for their vehicles, considering their stylish look and performance, they are highly prone to damage. Considering the high expenses of replacing alloy wheels, most car owners prefer budget-friendlier powder coating repairs.
How Do We Conduct Powder Coating Stockport?
Our team includes some of the best powder coaters Stockport who can handle advanced machinery and equipment to deliver precise results. Here are the steps we follow while providing powder coating refurbishment:
- 1.First, we detach the tyres from the alloy wheel and check its condition. If the damage is repairable, we will proceed with the powder coating process.
- 2.Next, we strip the alloy wheels to a metal finish by applying a chemical bath and using Aquablast to remove the traces of chemicals.
- 3.Then, we check whether the wheel needs filling or rubbing down. After completing the preparation work, we will apply the first coat of primer on the wheel.
- 4.After the powder coating primer application, we will apply the industry's best powder coating colour.
- 5.Then, our expert lathe technicians check the painted wheels and apply powder coat lacquer on them.
- 6.Next, we inspect the alloy wheel closely and run multiple quality control checks to ensure a flawless finish.
- 7.Finally, we will re-fit the tyre and mount the wheel/Tyre assembly on your wheel balancing machine to ensure the weight is distributed evenly.
Please note: In case a wheel is not repairable using the Power Coating technique, we will suggest a different repair technique or a wheel replacement.
Why Choose Us For Powder Coat Refurbishment Stockport?
Millennium Vehicle Services is a trusted name for alloy wheel powder coating Stockport for the following reasons:
- We serve a wide clientele, and therefore, our charges are transparent and cost-effective to meet diverse financial requirements.
- All our staff are highly skilled and aligned with the latest trends in powder coating techniques to offer class-apart services.
- We use state-of-the-art tools, equipment and the best material to maintain 100% accuracy.
You can finally conclude your “powder coating refurbishment near me” searches.
Please call 0161 474 7439 if you have any queries!
You can visit our workshop from Monday to Saturday or book our services online at your convenience. Our opening hours are mentioned below:
Monday to Friday: 7:00 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
You can also send your queries and photos of your vehicle's wheels via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will be happy to help.